Instagram Marketing For Business
A practical guide to mastering Instagram marketing like a pro50% off pre-sale (ends 31/10/18)
"I had the chance to do a couple of classes with Nancy, focusing on how to use social media from a business/publication perspective. Those classes have proved invaluable to me. From what content to post, when to post it and how to encourage engagement, Nancy’s insights into social media have been of huge value to me.
"I would recommend her to anyone looking to up their social media game." - Bridget Kelly
Join Bridget & Grow Your Engagement!
Learn how to market your business on Instagram, grow an audience and make sales!!
Having learned how to run massive Instagram accounts while working for New Zealand's largest news site, and growing my own Instagram account from 0 to 23,000 followers in under 6 months, I will teach you step-by-step how to grow a successful Instagram account for your business.In this course, you will learn how to:
- define your brand
- plan and create awesome content
- photography and editing tips
- research Hashtags like a pro
- understand analytics
- find and employ influencers
- pick the right software for your business
- create & run successful Story campaigns
You will also get access to a private Facebook Group, where I hold monthly live sessions specifically to help students move forward with their accounts.
Build your brand on Instagram for 2018.
As a former journalist & social media manager for New Zealand’s largest news site, I learned how to create & market online content.
As a modern journalism tutor at Waikato Institute of Technology, I learned how to teach, coach and mentor.
Now, I spend my time wandering the globe, running a successful online business & empowering other women to do the same.
- Richard Walker, Journalism Lecturer
Frequently Asked Questions
Why you should enroll now...
- Get 50% Off if you enroll before October 31
- Lifetime access, learn at your own pace
- Practical step-by-step guides and tutorials
- Live Q & As in our private Facebook Group
- Emelyn McHardy